Diversity and inclusion
We are committed to be an inclusive company that fosters connections, belonging and growth.
This is directly linked to our values of empowering our people, working as a team and going above and beyond. Making sure that all our employees are treated fairly and respectfully and engaging our entire team in recognizing and being proud of each’s uniqueness is important at UAP. Once you join us, we hope that you will feel welcomed and help continue to build our future.
Regardless of the color of your skin, your national origin, your indigenous status, your sexual orientation or gender expression, your gender, your religious affiliation, your generation, whether you are differently abled or any other dimension that is intrinsic to you, we want you to feel that you belong and can present your whole self in your workplace while feeling respected and valued.
We believe a powerful recipe for success for our team is the mixture of what each of us brings as unique individuals when collaborating with a common purpose and goal. That leads to new insights and innovation.
We have put in place a framework of tangible actions:
- We have solid policies and guidelines that ensure our workplace is free from discrimination, harassment, bullying and violence.
- We are informing our leaders to foster more inclusion; we want managers who understand their unconscious biases, value all perspectives and listen to diverse points of view.
- We make conscious inclusive decisions in all we do.
- Have in place practices and processes to attract a more diverse range of candidates.
- Make our team more diversity-aware and curious of knowing their team members better.