Account Development Specialist (ADS)
NAPA Auto Parts
The Account Development Specialist (ADS) is the image, face, and voice of NAPA. You are accountable for building and maintaining quality business relationships with existing and new customers by implementing National, Regional, and District-level sales development initiatives and promoting NAPA auto parts and programs. The ADS contributes to keeping NAPA abreast of customer behavior, competitive threats, and market trends. You will participate in the development and refinement of sales development initiatives at the District level.
Specific responsibilities are:
- Call on installers to sell NAPA auto parts and programs. Work with various sales teams at the regional and corporate levels.
- Implement sales development plans and support District and Regional strategies and objectives regarding the deployment of marketing programs and promotions.
- Work with District Sales Manager and Store managers to develop sales development plans for growing business with existing customers in his/her assigned territory.
- Gather market intelligence and report service or product issues to assigned store managers and district sales managers.
- Make pricing recommendations on accounts and assist in collections and in ensuring accounts adhere to buying conditions
To join our team, you need:
- Community College, business major, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the Automotive parts industry and minimum 2 years of sales experience.
- Good computer literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Automotive Sales/ Dealership experience is an asset
- Great Written/Oral Communication skills.