Accountant, Mergers & Acquisitions
Your main responsibilities:
- Accounting reconciliation of M&A transactions
- Calculate the final purchase price payout
- Prepare the necessary journal entries resulting from the acquisition
- Perform bank reconciliations.
- Operational due diligence integration
- Ensure that a proper cut-off process is done and communicated to the Accounting team
- Prepare, coordinate, and update various tracking reports for presentation to management
- Ad hoc reporting and presentation of financial data (actuals vs budgeted vs forecasts)
To join our team, you will need:
- University degree (BAC) in Finance an asset; CPA designation or in process
- Preferably 1-3 years of relevant work experience; M&A transaction services experience an asset
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluent in English and French as you will be working with colleagues and clients across Canada.
About the division
Our head office is full of opportunities for professionals from a variety of sectors: information technology, human resources, accounting, sales and marketing, and distribution. If you would like to support our operational teams, take part in mapping the company’s course, or have an impact on the company’s future, a job at our head office or one of our regional offices is perfect for you!