Automotive/Heavy Duty Parts Specialist
NAPA Auto Parts
NAPA in-store team members take pride in providing excellent customer service and they have strong knowledge of car/heavy vehicle parts. They offer advice, support our operations, and allow us to provide our customers with everything they need.
Share your passion for the industry with our loyal customers by becoming the face and voice of our stores. No matter the division, our parts specialists know their stuff. They’re friendly, resourceful, and a bit too modest! In addition to giving expert advice, they support global operations and are essential in providing quality service to our customers.
Take pride in wearing our uniform as you work in a dynamic and stimulating environment! We offer a range of attractive benefits and corporate discounts, as well as training throughout your career to support and guide your professional development.
In this key role, you will:
- Advise customers in person and over the phone on our parts and accessories
- Place orders and follow up with customers
- Offer your expertise and knowledge on replacement parts and accessories
- Create strong and lasting relationships with our customers
- Provide excellent after-sales service
To join our team, you need:
- Automotive/Heavy vehicle parts experience
- Excellent communication skills and aptitude for sales
- Good priority management and listening skills
- Interest in new technologies and continuous training
- Customer-oriented approach and team spirit
- Ability to lift up to 18 kg (40 lb.)
- High school diploma and/or training in automotive sales or heavy vehicle parts equipment sales.
- Heavy-duty parts experience is an asset.
- Available for on-call shifts once every 3 weeks and that could include weekends.