Surrey, British Columbia
Altrom Auto Group
- Delivering a high level of client service as per our corporate vision; understand and execute sales and marketing strategies.
- Providing strong leadership to the branch team to create a high-performance environment that encourages customer focus and open communication.
- Having a willingness to coach, develop and mentor staff, in addition to providing timely reviews and constructive feedback.
- Facilitating effective communication between branch staff and the Head Office.
- Engaging in activities that facilitate the continual growth of branch sales.
- Assist with organizing and conducting an annual physical inventory as scheduled by senior management.
- Handling customer complaints with professionalism and efficiency.
- Adhering to policies & procedures (including managing AR strictly to AR policy).
- Opening and closing the store;
To join our team, you need:
- Experience in the automotive aftermarket parts industry and a good base of knowledge of automotive operating systems.
- Managerial experience with a proven ability to lead a team.
- Excellent verbal, written and effective listening skills.
- Possess personal drive, self-motivation, and initiative to accomplish overall organizational success.
- Experience delivering an elevated level of customer service.
- Experience in training and motivating staff.