Business Development Specialist
NAPA Auto Parts
UAP - S3B
Reporting to the NAPA AUTOPRO Regional Director, this position has three main areas of focus:
- Support the active members by developing the business of the banner. Increase their use of the services offered and improve their compliance with the program’s membership standards;
- Generate sales growth among banner members and increase the sales potential of NAPA parts;
- Development of new prospects within the strategic acquisition plan.
Main tasks of the role:
- Develop current members of the network with respect to the use and implementation of the services and programs offered by the banner, and the respect of membership standards through standardized evaluation and training processes;
- Develop detailed plans to integrate new members to take advantage of the services, training and programs available to NAPA AUTOPRO members;
- Establish schedules and coordinate the activities of business development groups with participating members. Responsible for the content of the meetings and ensures member participation to ensure the success of these support groups in implementing the program;
- Conducts the annual evaluation of NAPA AUTOPRO member institutions in its territory;
- Responsible for monitoring the results of sales made to NAPA AUTOPRO members in its territory.
Under the hood
To join our team, you need:
- In-depth knowledge of program implementation;
- Ability to inspire vision;
- Coordinate its efforts with those of the other sales teams and work independently to develop the business and sales growth of the NAPA AUTOPRO banner network into a highly organized and standards-driven network;
- College diploma or 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position;
- Knowledge of the automotive field;
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Available for travel
About the division
The Auto Parts Division is mainly involved in the sale, distribution and marketing of replacement parts and supplies for cars and light trucks. We have the largest Canadian distribution network of vehicle replacement parts. Our banners in this division include household name NAPA Auto Parts, as well as Altrom-Autocamping, specialized in parts for imported vehicles, and CMAX, specialized in paint and body supplies. With so many different roles available in our divisions, everyone can find the perfect fit for their skillset and aspirations. Just pick the one that suits you best!