The Procurement Department of the Automotive Division is looking for a Buyer Planner to complete its team. The ideal candidate has a college or university education, combined with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position. He (she) also stands out for his (her) analytical skills, rigour, dynamism and ability to adapt. His/her main contribution will be at the next level:
- Ensure the supply of regular, seasonal and promotional needs;
- Maintain and optimize the parameters of the replenishment system to ensure the desired service levels and appropriate inventory rotations;
- Initiate and/or participate in periodic or ad hoc meetings;
- Analyze exceptions to forecasts; Analyze seasonal fluctuations and customer buying patterns and make appropriate adjustments;
- Participate in projects to improve the operations of the department and other sectors of the company.
- Ensure good communication with the product department, distribution centers, stores and suppliers to achieve the desired service levels.
To join our team, you need:
- College or university degree in operations management, mathematics, administration or other;
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience;
- Mastery of the MS-Office suite (specifically Excel and Access);
- Bilingualism essential (oral and written) ;
- Knowledge of procurement software (Manhattan IO, AS 400, ISeries, IBMi) is an asset;
- Knowledge of advanced analytical tools/languages such as SQL is an asset;
- Knowledge of products (automotive parts) Asset;
- Open-mindedness, perspective, organizational and planning skills, ability to manage pressure, oral communication skills, autonomy, analytical skills, action-oriented.
About the division
Our head office is full of opportunities for professionals from a variety of sectors: information technology, human resources, accounting, sales and marketing, and distribution. If you would like to support our operational teams, take part in mapping the company’s course, or have an impact on the company’s future, a job at our head office or one of our regional offices is perfect for you!