Sales Development Specialist (tools & equipments)
NAPA Auto Parts
UAP - S2A
A great opportunity in sales (tools & equipments) for our NAPA division!
UAP offers a range of benefits and advantages such as an insurance plan upon hiring, a pension fund and much more!
The territory to cover is from Rive-Sud de Quebec up to Gaspésie
In this key role, you will:
- Represent all manufacturers in selling parts and delivering customer service excellence to Installers, Stores and Distribution Center (DC).
- Effectively contribute to increased sales through well organized and well-prepared sales presentations/calls/training with Installers, Store sales representative & Parts Specialists, Store management and DC management, on a regular basis.
- Recommend inventory coverage at DC, Store and Installer levels in order to maximize sales while maintaining acceptable inventory turnover.
- Responsible for the sales planning and growth of their individual sales territories and the achievement of the annual Key Objectives established for their specific DSF sales group.
- Continuous competitive analysis and market intelligence, operating knowledge of all Banner, Major Account and Marketing programs, Effective Communication/Reporting of sales progress and challenges.
- Regional and DC support including store openings, DC inventory and other special projects.
Under the hood
To join our team, you need:
- College diploma and/or a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of after-market parts
- Available for travel
- ASE Certification (asset).
We offer a range of attractive benefits and corporate discounts, as well as training throughout your career to support and guide your professional development. Visit our Career website for the complete list of our benefits and perks!
About the division
The Auto Parts Division is mainly involved in the sale, distribution and marketing of replacement parts and supplies for cars and light trucks. We have the largest Canadian distribution network of vehicle replacement parts. Our banners in this division include household name NAPA Auto Parts, as well as Altrom-Autocamping, specialized in parts for imported vehicles, and CMAX, specialized in paint and body supplies. With so many different roles available in our divisions, everyone can find the perfect fit for their skillset and aspirations. Just pick the one that suits you best!