Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Langley, British Columbia
Traction Heavy Duty Parts
Our Traction Heavy Duty Parts store in Langley, BC is looking for you to join the team! Flexible availability is preferred. This position pays between $18.50 and $20.75 per hour (depending on experience) + benefits, paid time off, an awesome discount on car parts and many other great benefits!
We are currently looking for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk. Our Shipper Receivers have a very high attention to detail, they keep our stores organized so orders can be prepared efficiently and safely; they support store operations and are essential in providing quality service to our customers.
In this key role, you will:
- Prepare customer orders quickly and accurately
- Take part in daily operations and store inventory
- Receive, set up, and ship goods
Under the hood
To join our team, you need:
- Work experience or knowledge of the aftermarket parts industry an asset
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment within tight deadlines
- Ability to lift goods weighing up to 23 kg (50 lb.)
- Computer knowledge
About the division
The Heavy Vehicle Parts Division caters mainly to the needs of the trucking and construction sectors, as well as the mining and forest industries. HVPD is the largest network in the country, with more than 100 Traction heavy vehicle parts stores, 3 TW distribution centres, over 100 TruckPro repair centres, and 3 Cadel specialized parts distribution centres from coast to coast.