NAPA Auto Parts
- Plan efficient driving routes and assign deliveries to drivers based on location and priority
- Ensure drivers enter delivery times into the delivery management system
- Manage various tracking parameters in the delivery management module
- Ensure orders are accurate and ready for shipment
- Pick and pack orders - find ordered parts in store inventory and prepare orders for shipment.
Under the hood
To join our team, you need:
- A vocational diploma in the automotive industry is preferred.
- Automotive aftermarket parts and supply background and/or knowledge
- Previous dispatching experience is desired
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to use computers.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Multitasking skills with a high level of accuracy in quality of work
About the division
The Auto Parts Division is mainly involved in the sale, distribution and marketing of replacement parts and supplies for cars and light trucks. We have the largest Canadian distribution network of vehicle replacement parts. Our banners in this division include household name NAPA Auto Parts, as well as Altrom-Autocamping, specialized in parts for imported vehicles, and CMAX, specialized in paint and body supplies. With so many different roles available in our divisions, everyone can find the perfect fit for their skillset and aspirations. Just pick the one that suits you best!