Account Development Specialist
Moncton, New Brunswick
NAPA Auto Parts
Our NAPA Store in Moncton is looking for a new Account Developement Specialist.
The Account Development Specialist is the image, face and voice of NAPA. You are accountable for building and maintaining quality business relationships with existing and new customers by implementing National, Regional and District-level sales development initiatives and promoting NAPA auto parts and programs. The ADS contributes in keeping NAPA abreast of customer behavior, competitive threats and market trends. You will participate in the development and refinement of sales development initiatives at the District level.
Specific responsibilities are:
- Call on installers to sell NAPA auto parts and programs. Work with various sales teams at the regional and corporate levels.
- Implement sales development plans and support District and Regional strategies and objectives re: deployment of marketing programs and promotions.
- Work with District Sales Manager and Store managers to develop sales development plans for growing business with existing customers in his/her assigned territory.
- Gather market intelligence and report service or product issues to assigned store managers and district sales manager.
- Make pricing recommendations on accounts and assist in collections and in ensuring accounts adhere to buying conditions
Under the hood
To join our team, you need:
- Community College, business major or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the Automotive parts industry and minimum 2 years sales experience.
- Bilingualism depending on location.
- Good computer literacy and good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
About the division
The Auto Parts Division is mainly involved in the sale, distribution and marketing of replacement parts and supplies for cars and light trucks. We have the largest Canadian distribution network of vehicle replacement parts. Our banners in this division include household name NAPA Auto Parts, as well as Altrom-Autocamping, specialized in parts for imported vehicles, and CMAX, specialized in paint and body supplies. With so many different roles available in our divisions, everyone can find the perfect fit for their skillset and aspirations. Just pick the one that suits you best!