Our in-store team members take pride in providing excellent customer service. In this role, you will support our operations, and allow us to provide our customers with everything they need.
- Responsible for order fulfillment including the accurate and timely picking of merchandise for delivery – verifying parts orders to ensure they are correct before shipment;
- Re-stocking shelves and moving parts; ability to frequently lift 30-40 Ibs;
- Identify inventory needs and short shipment situations;
- Verify shipments received against shipping documents;
- Collaborate with other store operational functions;
- Adhere to all safety rules, including the handling of hazardous materials.
Pay Range: $17.00 – 18.00 p/hr
To join our team, you need:
- Automotive aftermarket and parts supply background and /or knowledge.
- Functionally literate and capable of recognizing parts numbers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to details.
About the division
Our head office is full of opportunities for professionals from a variety of sectors: information technology, human resources, accounting, sales and marketing, and distribution. If you would like to support our operational teams, take part in mapping the company’s course, or have an impact on the company’s future, a job at our head office or one of our regional offices is perfect for you!