Burnaby, British Columbia
NAPA Auto Parts
Our NAPA Auto Parts store in Burnaby, BC is looking for you to join the team! Flexible availability is preferred. This position pays between $17.25 and $18.50 per hour (depending on experience) + benefits, paid time off, an awesome discount on parts and many other great benefits!
Our in-store team members take pride in providing excellent customer service. In this role, you will support our operations, and allow us to provide our customers with everything they need.
- Responsible for order fulfillment including the accurate and timely picking of merchandise for delivery – verifying parts orders to ensure they are correct before shipment;
- Re-stocking shelves and moving parts; ability to frequently lift 30-40 Ibs;
- Identify inventory needs and short shipment situations;
- Verify shipments received against shipping documents;
- Collaborate with other store operational functions;
- Adhere to all safety rules, including the handling of hazardous materials.
Under the hood
To join our team, you need:
- Automotive aftermarket and parts supply background and /or knowledge.
- Functionally literate and capable of recognizing parts numbers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to details.
About the division
The Auto Parts Division is mainly involved in the sale, distribution and marketing of replacement parts and supplies for cars and light trucks. We have the largest Canadian distribution network of vehicle replacement parts. Our banners in this division include household name NAPA Auto Parts, as well as Altrom-Autocamping, specialized in parts for imported vehicles, and CMAX, specialized in paint and body supplies. With so many different roles available in our divisions, everyone can find the perfect fit for their skillset and aspirations. Just pick the one that suits you best!