Senior Market Manager
UAP - P3A
The person will be responsible for developing, maintaining and/or implementing program changes in the product categories in order to meet the needs of the UAP network (Heavy Vehicles). This person must work closely with UAP (Heavy Vehicles) vendors to develop programs that will allow UAP (Heavy Vehicles) to improve its market penetration.
The main responsibilities of the position are the following:
- Review product line performance and develop strategies to improve sales. Carry out market studies.
- Support the negotiation of supply agreements with current or new suppliers to the UAP (Heavy Vehicles) network, while respecting policies and procedures that govern UAP (Heavy Vehicles) suppliers.
- Develop and maintain pricing strategies by regularly reviewing prices offered in the UAP network (heavy vehicles).
- Develop promotional plans and implement specific promotions in conjunction with marketing staff to support sales growth, while working closely with the UAP (Heavy Vehicles) salesforce to develop sales programs for all levels of the distribution channels.
- Monitor supplier adherence to UAP policies and performance levels (Heavy Vehicles).
In order to join our team, you will need to name a few:
- University degree or college diploma in business administration, marketing and/or a related field of study.
- 2 to 3 years of related experience.
- Must have good computer skills and be comfortable with MS Office.
- Knowledge of Access would be an asset.
About the division
Our head office is full of opportunities for professionals from a variety of sectors: information technology, human resources, accounting, sales and marketing, and distribution. If you would like to support our operational teams, take part in mapping the company’s course, or have an impact on the company’s future, a job at our head office or one of our regional offices is perfect for you!