Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Quesnel, British Columbia
NAPA Auto Parts
NAPA Auto Parts
Our NAPA Auto Parts store in Quesnel, BC is looking for you to join the team! Flexible availability is preferred. This position pays between $17.50 and $19.75 per hour + benefits, paid time off, an awesome discount on parts and many other great benefits!
We are currently looking for a Shipping/Receiving Clerk. Our Shipper Receivers have a very high attention to detail, they keep our stores organized so orders can be prepared efficiently and safely; they support store operations and are essential in providing quality service to our customers.
In this key role, you will:
- Prepare customer orders quickly and accurately
- Take part in daily operations and store inventory
- Receive, set up, and ship goods
Under the hood
To join our team, you need:
- Work experience or knowledge of the aftermarket parts industry
- High attention to detail
- Ability to easily distinguish part numbers and figures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment within tight deadlines
- Ability to lift goods weighing up to 23 kg (50 lb.)
- Computer knowledge
About the division
The Auto Parts Division is mainly involved in the sale, distribution and marketing of replacement parts and supplies for cars and light trucks. We have the largest Canadian distribution network of vehicle replacement parts. Our banners in this division include household name NAPA Auto Parts, as well as Altrom-Autocamping, specialized in parts for imported vehicles, and CMAX, specialized in paint and body supplies. With so many different roles available in our divisions, everyone can find the perfect fit for their skillset and aspirations. Just pick the one that suits you best!