Nelson, British Columbia
NAPA Auto Parts
UAP - M12
Our NAPA Auto Parts store in Nelson, BC is looking for you to join the team! The Store Manager will earn between $70,000 and $83,000 annually + bonus (base salary is dependent on previous applicable experience). The will also include benefits to start right away, paid time off, an awesome discount on parts and many other great benefits!
Our collaborative, energetic, and friendly managers contribute to the success of our stores. At NAPA, we believe that an excellent manager is distinguished by their leadership skills, open-mindedness, and active engagement. Our store team members are kind, hard-working, humble and proud to work at NAPA. They deserve managers who will run things efficiently, optimize practices, create synergy, and prioritize safety.
In this key role, you will:
- Provide excellent customer service and support sales growth by working with the store’s team, the sales representative, and the regional management team
- Promote a culture of respect, accountability, collaboration, and teamwork. Help recruit and train your team members, keep them motivated, and ensure their health and well-being
- Manage the store budget and take the necessary steps to continuously improve financial results
- Ensure store compliance with operational processes and standards for both wholesale and retail sales
Under the hood
To join our team, you need:
- At least 5–7 years of experience in the business-to-business (B2B) industry or in-store operations, including 3 years in a personnel management position where you were responsible for financial performance
- College diploma or other degree in business administration, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of the automotive aftermarket industry (asset)
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
We offer a range of attractive benefits and corporate discounts, as well as training throughout your career to support and guide your professional development.
About the division
The Auto Parts Division is mainly involved in the sale, distribution and marketing of replacement parts and supplies for cars and light trucks. We have the largest Canadian distribution network of vehicle replacement parts. Our banners in this division include household name NAPA Auto Parts, as well as Altrom-Autocamping, specialized in parts for imported vehicles, and CMAX, specialized in paint and body supplies. With so many different roles available in our divisions, everyone can find the perfect fit for their skillset and aspirations. Just pick the one that suits you best!